Wizards, Witches and Wands!
You’re not allowed to use magic at home…
So let’s head to Platform 9¾ for an epic adventure to Hogwarts!
Long before Harry Potter waved his first wand at Olivander’s or Mrs. Hooch taught him to ride his first broom, magic was permeating life in the United Kingdom. For more than 2,000 years, in fact, the UK has given rise to some of the most fascinating myths and legends of all time.
- Ancient Times: lore of ancient Romans and Vikings
- Middle Ages: legends of King Arthur & Robin Hood
- Modern Times: the world’s most famous wizard, Harry Potter.
Join Quo Student Travel on Wizards, Witches and Wands to discover the greatest myths, legends and magical adventures the United Kingdom has to offer!
Program Snap Shot
- Warner Bros Studio Tour – “The Making of Harry Potter”
- Gringotts Bank, Platform 9 ¾ and Hogsmeade Station
- Windsor Castle, the Crown Jewels
- Spine Tingling Adventure: Jack the Ripper Night-Walk
- Visit the Tower of London, Warwick Castle & Alnwick Castle
- Nottingham, Sherwood Forest & an Archery Lesson
- Ride a Jacobite Steam train over the route of The Hogwarts Express
- Quiddich, Potion-Making & Broom-Riding
- Learn to tie a kilt from a Scottish Highlander
- Participate in Traditional Highland Games
- See Scotland’s Spooky Side: Ghost Walk in Edinburgh
- Search for the Loch Ness Monster & sample Haggis
- Edinburgh’s Mysterious Underground City
- Gloucester Cathedral, Lacock and the Great Hall
- Whitewater Rafting on the River Tay
- Visit Oxford University and Christ Church College
- See the oldest library in Europe
- Explore Stratford Upon Avon – Shakespeare’s Home Town
- Live theatre in London’s incomparable West End