There are 4 Steps to Enrollment
Please note: The online application process (“the Zozi process”) can only be used for credit card payments and deposits. If you intend to pay your deposit by check, you must call us to complete enrollment over the phone.
IMPORTANT – If you are booking more than one traveler, please complete a new Zozi booking form for each traveler. If you add more than one traveler to the shopping cart you will be unable to answer the necessary questions for the second traveler. Also, please DO NOT create an account in Zozi. There is currently a problem with the account creation functionality. In short, it creates an error in the booking and we can’t fix it.
Following are your 4 steps to Enrollment:
1) Select your Leader
- When you click “Enroll,” you’ll land on a page featuring a list of programs, indicating Leaders’ names and departure cities.
- Click on the program led by the teacher with whom you plan to travel.
- You’ll be redirected to our “booking page,” by Zozi.
2) Are you a student or adult?
- Select “Student” (or “Adult” if your group accepts Adult travelers) by typing “1” in the appropriate box.
- Click “Add to Cart.”
- When you complete Step #2 you’ll be redirected to Step #3.
3) Personal Information
- Next, you will see a screen with a series of questions for the enrolled passenger.
- Please be sure to follow the formatting examples to ensure accurate information.
- Then, click the “Continue” button.
4) Payment & Details
- The Payment Form starts off easy, asking for your T-shirt size. Sizing is standard Male/Female – if you’re a girl and select Medium, you’ll get a Ladies Medium T-shirt.
- It also gives you the option of adding enhanced travel coverage + CFAR (Cancel For Any Reason) Insurance.
- If you’re using a Promo Code/Voucher/Gift Card (such as an Early Enrollment Discount code), be sure to enter that code in the box directly below the price.
- The second box on this screen asks for Contact Data or Traveler Data. This is REALLY IMPORTANT stuff!
- Please be sure that the Name entered here is the full legal name of the traveler, just as it is shown on the passport. This is used to produce the official passenger manifest, which must match the name on the passport exactly.
- The third (secure) box is simple: just enter your credit card information.
- Don’t forget to check the Terms & Conditions box (it’s required, but easy to miss). If you have questions about Terms & Conditions, see the pertinent section below.
- Who is this Zozi? If you like, you can deselect the box about receiving emails from the booking engine & credit card processor Zozi. That box is built-in, so we apologize for the inconvenience of having to deselect this option.
- Your credit card statement indicate a charge from “ZO Quo Student Travel,” just so you know.
- Then, simply click “Complete Booking” to finish. Viola!
It probably goes without saying, but just in case: your Enrollment is not complete until all 4 steps are complete.