“My360Project” Service Fundraiser
What is My360Project?
There are over 300 million children walking barefoot in the world. Healthy feet are needed to access water, food and education.
My360Project has found a way to literally help save children’s lives with well-fitting shoes that make healthier feet and a more prosperous life.
At the same time, we have developed a jobs program that empowers economically fragile individuals to help build these shoes, while building their own futures.
A Perfect Blend of SERVICE & FUNDRAISING
Working individually, or working together as a travel group, you can collect tax-deductible pledges that provide My360Project shoes for vulnerable children.
- Each pledge is $35.
- $25 of that pledge goes to building and shipping a pair of shoes for a needy child.
- $10 of that pledge goes toward your travel tuition (My360Project sends these funds directly to Quo).
- BONUS: every pledge is tax deductible* for the donor! (see * below)
So, for instance, $350 in pledges provides 10 pair of shoes and $100 toward your travel tuition.
Where the Rubber Meets the Road
If working individually, your shoes will be added to a group donation and delivered to a poverty stricken community. You’ll receive photos of children wearing the shoes your pledges provide!
If you’re part of a travel group that meets an established minimum number of pledges, you’ll deliver the shoes in person to a community on your travel program. You will:
- meet and get to know the children who will receive these shoes
- perform a hands-on service ceremony in which you wash and care for the children’s feet
- help them into their new shoes
- demonstrate how the shoes are designed to expand as young feet grow, and
- spend time playing with them as they break in their new kicks!
Who builds the shoes?
My360Project’s “Shoe Artisans” learn to build these shoes in at-risk communities around the globe. These craftspeople include veterans, survivors of human trafficking, aged-out youth, people in recovery, and economically challenged people in discipleship programs. Currently, artisans work in Phoenix as we expand building operations to Uganda, Baja Mexico and Boise. As My360Project expands to new regions of the world, training of new artisans expands to those areas.
* Tax-Exempt Donations
My360Project has applied to be recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization by the IRS. Donations made to an organization with a pending application for 501(c)(3) status will generally be deductible from your U.S. taxes if the IRS ultimately approves the organization’s application.
My360Project is a pending 501(c)(3).
How to set up your fundraiser
1. CREATE FUNDRAISER
Click above to join your fundraising TEAM.
Click on the red “Become a Fundraiser” button on the campaign landing page.
2. CREATE YOUR PAGE
In the pop-up that appears, select “Join A Team“
Search for your group name…i.e. “Seattle Prep”
Click on your school & follow the step to “Create Your Page”
To personalize your page, click on “Manage”
Let everyone know about your campaign by downloading our social media resources.
From your campaign page you can also send emails to friends and families asking for donations and thanking people for donations.
Contact us here:
1) How do I log into my fundraiser page?
2) Are pledges tax-deductible for my donors?
My360Project is a pending 501(c)(3). My360 Project has applied to be recognized as a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt organization by the IRS. Donations made to an organization with a pending application for 501(c)(3) status will generally be deductible from your U.S. taxes if the IRS ultimately approves the organization’s application. Every pledge received through Classy.com will receive an official receipt which can be used for tax deduction.
3) How can my donors send in a check?
FOLLOW the STEPS BELOW:
- Make check payable to My360Project
- Memo Line should include “QUO” and STUDENT’s FULL NAME
- Mail to: 3207 E Marconi, Phoenix, Arizona 85032
- Any insufficient or returned check will be charged an additional $35 fee
4) How does my account get a $10 credit for each $35 pledge I collect?
Each month, My360Project will forward payments for each student’s Quo travel tuition account. A $10 credit will be applied for every $35 pledge collected.
The developing world needs help in getting adequate food, water, and medical aid. These are necessary causes. However, there are over 300 million children walking barefoot in the world, and healthy feet are needed to access water, food and education. We have found a way to help save a child’s life with well-fitting shoes that make healthier feet possible.
© 2017 My360project, Pending 501(c)(3)