Italy and Greece
Prepare yourself for enrichment, inspiration & personal growth.
With ancient cultures dating back nearly 1,000 years BC (that’s 3,000 years ago!), Italy and Greece have some of the most fascinating histories in all of Europe.
The social diversity, ancient history and fascinating traditions you’ll encounter will present endless opportunities for cultural immersion, enduring connections and personal transformation.
For beauty, tradition, culture, history and some pretty big “A-ha!” moments, you can’t beat Italy & Greece.
10 Reasons why this Italy & Greece adventure is so spectacular!
Program Snap Shot
- Marvel at ancient glass-blowing techniques in Venice
- Ride a Venetian Gondola down the incomperable Grand Canal
- Explore the Doge’s Palace
- Gaze upon The David, Michelangelo’s master work in Florence
- Learn to art of crafting authentic Tuscan Pizza in Montecetini
- Ascend the ancient hill town of Assisi and enter the Basilica of San Francisco
- Wonder at the marvels of the Vatican and Capitoline museums in Rome
- Witness the destruction of an ancient city in Pompeii
- Travel by overnight ferry to Greece
- Explore the site of the original Olympic games
- Visit the Theatre of Epidarius
- Stand in awe of the architectural perfection that is the Parthenon and Acropolis in Athens
- Swim in the warm Mediterranean waters in Aegina