Welcome to Quo Student Travel
Where are you going?
No, really. We want to know. Because we want to get you there.
It’s almost impossible to explain how much fun you’re going to have on these trips. And really, “fun” doesn’t begin to cover just what all you’ll experience.
- soaring through the mist of the Costa Rican jungle as your zip line buzzes above the jungle canopy
- snorkeling the Great Barrier Reef with eyes wide and never wanting to leave the clear blue waters
- strolling the South African plains alongside protected elephants, lions, rhinos and leopards
- applauding thunderously after a live theater show in London’s West End
The list of delightful travel visions quite literally goes on. But we’re not in the imagining business – we’re in the student travel business. So we ask again – where are you going?
Journeys of (self) discovery
We’re glad you asked.
It’s kind of simple, really. We’re different from all your other student travel choices because of three things:
- Expertise and
We have a proven track record of creating safe and successful travel adventures. Our team is built from the student travel professionals who built People to People Ambassador Programs. For decades, we created and innovated the very best aspects of all the other programs out there today.
- Looking into travel safety protocols? We built the industry standard.
- Marveling at cool activities in amazing places? We designed the coolest ones.
- Hungry for delicious international foods? Our international partners actually visit kitchens all around the world to ensure you get the lip-smackin’ real deal, and keep a little taste of home, too.
You’ll see our influence everywhere. We’re kind of like a student travel super-group.
Here’s a handful of other reasons you’ll love Quo best:
- Safety comes first. Always. We are serious about the safety of our students and teacher leaders and have dedicated teams both back home and in every country you visit, all working to make sure that, whatever happens, we’re there to take action.
- These aren’t your average itineraries. Our travel programs are decades in the making and feature activities off the beaten path and brimming with cultural authenticity.
- Customer service so personalized it’s almost scary. We make it our business to know who you are and every detail of your travels. So call us – we love to talk travel.
- When we say all-inclusive pricing we mean it. Air fare, hotels, all activities, 3 meals a day, support staff, transportation, etc. And there’s a lot of etc.
- You get to travel with your friends and favorite teacher. Travel groups come together through our amazing teacher partners; plus traveling with familiar faces helps ward off homesickness.
Parents, a word about Insurance…
Are you feeling apprehensive about the unknown? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
We include basic travel, medical and emergency insurance coverage for every enrolled student, at no additional cost.
And if you’re looking for a bit of extra peace of mind, or for “Cancel For Any Reason” coverage, check out our affordable GroupAdvantage Plus Protection Plan from Trip Assure. It includes enhanced travel, medical and emergency coverage, plus CFAR.
This optimized coverage is ideal for your student’s upcoming international travel adventure. Click the button below to learn more and enroll.
Get to know us.
Where are you going?
Talk to us.
[icon name=phone-square] (877) 472-3301