Adult Traveler Registration
Where are you going?
We can’t wait for you to tell us!
Adult Travelers are an increasing component of many Quo Student Travel programs. If you’re approved for travel, we are happy to have you as part of the Quo family!
A successful Adult Traveler experience hinges upon your proper integration into the student-driven objectives of these programs.
It is essential for all Adult Travelers to understand the following:
- You are traveling on a program designed for students, not adults. From start to finish, Quo programs are about the kids, not the grown-ups.
- From meals to lodging, from activities to curriculum, every aspect of our programs caters to students, their interests and their unique needs.
- Adults who travel on Quo programs must understand that their role will be as support for the students’ learning experience.
- Adults are not allowed to slow, impede or in any way pull focus from any student-oriented objectives or activities.
- Adults should not expect that the program will make any special accommodations for their interests, convenience, comfort or entertainment if it comes at the expense of the students’ program quality.
- Every Adult Traveler is expected to follow the directions and requests of the Program Leaders and the Travel Manager. They are in charge of all travelers on program including the Adult Travelers.
- Quo Student Travel reserves the right to remove any Adults from the program who disrupt or in any way compromise the quality of the students’ experience.
We only have four requirements for Adult Travelers:
- Leader Acceptance
- Background Check
- Payment of Adult Program Price
- Acceptance of Terms & Conditions
Many of our Leaders will accept Adult Travelers on their programs. Some travel as participants, others as medical companions, chaperones and even Co-Leaders. Whatever you role, if your Leader welcomes you on board, so do we!
Soon after registering for your program, we will provide a link to a background screening website. It’s easy-peasy, and once you complete the screening and we get the all-clear, you’re greenlighted to proceed!
The program price for Adult Travelers is higher by $195 because student rates for hotels, meals and attractions are always lower than adult prices.
Adults are also welcome to purchase a Single Supplement so they have their own room each night. Without the Single Supplement, adults will room with a same-sex program Leader or other same-sex adult. Adults are never allowed to room with students while on program. The Single Supplement price is different for each program because hotel costs vary. Your Leader will help you find the cost of a Single Supplement, or you can contact our Finance Department for this rate (877-472-3301).
Terms & Conditions
It’s important that we’re all on the same page about what it means to travel on a Quo program. By completing your program Registration, you are agreeing to the Terms and Conditions of travel with Quo.
When registering for your program, you will be asked to check a box if you have read, understood and accepted the Terms and Conditions of Travel.
Did you read them? You can’t complete your Registration without checking the box, so go ahead and read them before you complete your Registration. We made them easy and fun, so it’s almost painless.
A copy of the Terms and Conditions will be included with your first invoice.
Which Payment Plan Is Right for You?
When registering for your Quo Student Travel program, we offer 2 payment options. (More details available at the Quo Payment Center. To discuss other payment arrangement options, contact our Finance Department: 877-472-3301.)
Payment in Full
Everyone is welcome to pay their program cost in full at the time of booking. This is easy to do, and you’ll know that your place in the Travel Group is secure.
Unless you make payment in full at the time of your enrollment, or unless you make other arrangements with our Finance Department (877-472-3301), all travelers will be automatically enrolled in the Monthly Payment program.
This option requires a $500 deposit at time of enrollment, followed by equal monthly payments due at the beginning of each of the remaining months up to 60 days prior to departure.
Monthly invoices are sent out at the beginning of each month.
Exception: if you enroll less than 120 days prior to departure date, full payment (or an accelerated payment schedule) will be required at time of enrollment.
There are 3 steps to Enrollment:
Please note: This process can only be used for credit card or ACH payments and deposits. If you intend to pay your deposit by check, you must call us to complete Enrollment over the phone.
Enrollment begins on the Destinations Page.
1) Select your Destination
Scroll through the listing of programs and find your destination (i.e., Galapagos and Ecuador).
Review the program content, highlights and pricing details, then click “ENROLL.”
This will redirect you to the custom Enrollment Page.
2) Complete Enrollment Form
This will bring you to the Enrollment Page.
At the top of the Enrollment Page, you’ll see a field with a drop-down list of programs and Leaders.
- Click on the program led by the teacher with whom you plan to travel.
- (If you don’t know any of the Leaders, you can still Enroll without indicating your leader – our office will contact you to discuss your options.)
- The Enrollment Form asks for Traveler Name (first, middle, last) and Date of Birth.
- This is *really* important stuff!
- Please be sure that the Name entered here is the full legal name of the traveler, just as it is shown on the passport.
- If you do not yet have your passport, this document will match the name on your birth certificate. Enter that name here.
- This information is used to produce the official passenger manifest, which must match the name on your passport exactly.
- The Enrollment Form requires you to enter your T-shirt size.
- Sizing is standard S/M/L/XL/XXL/XXXL.
- Whether you are male or female, selecting Medium will result in the same standard Medium T-shirt.
- Don’t forget to check the Terms & Conditions box (it’s required, but easy to miss).
- If you have questions about Terms & Conditions, click here.
3) Pay your Deposit
After you submit your fully completed Enrollment Form, you’ll be redirected to a payment page.
- Here, you can make your $500 deposit payment.
- If you intend to make payment in full, you can contact our finance department or visit our Payment Center page.
- If you’re using a Promo Code/Voucher/Gift Card, be sure to enter that code in the appropriate box.
It probably goes without saying, but just in case: your Enrollment is not complete until both steps are complete.