Wizards, Witches and Wands – DELUXE!
You’re not allowed to use magic at home…
…so let’s head to Platform 9¾ for an epic adventure to Hogwarts!
Long before Harry Potter waved his first wand at Olivander’s or Mrs. Hooch taught him to ride his first broom, magic was permeating life in the United Kingdom. For more than 2,000 years, in fact, the UK has given rise to some of the most fascinating myths and legends of all time.
- Ancient Times: lore of ancient Romans and Vikings
- Middle Ages: legends of King Arthur & Robin Hood
- Modern Times: the world’s most famous wizard, Harry Potter.
This spectacular Quo travel adventure will introduce you to many of the locations made famous in the Harry Potter movies, such as: Platform 9¾, Hogwarts and Gringotts Bank. Ever wanted an experience just like riding the Hogwarts Express? No problem! You’ll ride a steam train over the viaduct from the films.
We will visit the incredible Warner Bros. Studio in London, where the movies come to life through the ultimate behind-the-scenes experience, including exploring Diagon Alley, taking flight on a broom via green screen, getting up close with props, sets, creatures & models, and drinking butter beer!
But that’s not all the UK has to offer!
- We’ll experience a spooky Jack the Ripper tour.
- We’ll visit Nottingham and Sherwood Forest – home to Robin Hood.
- We’ll learn about Scottish legends, hands-on, from an authentic Scottish Highlander.
- We’ll explore Stonehenge, where druids once conducted secret ceremonies.
And to cap it off, we’ll zoom out of our comfort zone as we experience the world’s fastest zip line, “flying” over a lake at 100 MPH!
Join Quo Student Travel on Wizards, Witches and Wands to discover the greatest myths, legends and magical adventures the United Kingdom has to offer!
Program Snap Shot
Universal Studios Add-On
DELUXE Extension cost: $800.00 per person.
– hotel –
– tickets to the Orlando theme parks –
– transfers to and from the airport –
* Meals are not included for the extension. *
Fly from London to Orlando to continue your journey. Upon arrival in Orlando we will head to our Universal Studios hotel. Dinner is on own account this evening with many on site restaurants to choose from.
Day Twenty One
Full day at Universal Studios.
- Using the Universal Studios shuttle system we will head to Universal Studios Orlando and The Wizarding World of Harry Potter.
- We will be allowed into the attraction one hour before the regular guests so we will be able to get ahead of the crowds.
- There are many attractions to explore – click this link to explore.
Please note: no meals are provided for the extension.
Day Twenty Two
Head for the airport and the final leg of our journey, the flight home.