Italy & Greece. This Summer.
Get ready for the world.
A gondolier transports students across the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy.
ITALY & GREECE!
This summer, students from the Alabama region can travel to Italy & Greece with Birmingham Teacher Alana Bonds for the educational adventure of a lifetime!
- Marvel at ancient glass-blowing techniques in Venice
- Ride a Venetian Gondola down the incomperable Grand Canal
- Explore the Doge’s Palace
- Gaze upon The David, Michelangelo’s master work in Florence
- Learn to art of crafting authentic Tuscan Pizza in Montecetini
- Ascend the ancient hill town of Assisi and enter the Basilica of San Francisco
- Wonder at the marvels of the Vatican and Capitoline museums in Rome
- Witness the destruction of an ancient city in Pompeii
- Travel by overnight ferry to Greece
- Explore the site of the original Olympic games
- Visit the Theatre of Epidarius
- Stand in awe of the architectural perfection that is the Parthenon and Acropolis in Athens
- Swim in the warm Mediterranean waters in Aegina
For beauty, tradition, culture, history and some pretty big fun, you just can’t beat inspirational Italy and Greece!
Europe’s most ancient cultures are also her most vibrant. This life-changing adventure opens students’ eyes and minds to what only lives in textbooks for most people. History and current events come alive!
Quo’s proven educational travel programs cater to students who want to prepare for success, gain independence and expand global awareness.