South Africa. This Summer.
Get ready for the world.
Students encounter growth & self discovery on Quo’s life-changing South African adventure!
This summer, students from the Colorado region can travel to South Africa with Denver Teacher Heather O’Brien for the educational adventure of a lifetime!
- WILDLIFE SAFARI! Three nights at a Big-5 Bush Camp Game Reserve
- Apartheid Museum, where the human spirit triumphs over adversity and oppression
- Visit Maboneng, Johannesburg’s dynamic, creative center
- Soweto Kliptown Youth (SKY Project) – meet with South African Teens
- Robben Island Prison, where Nelson Mandela was held captive
- Meet colorful and friendly locals in the Lange and Soweto Townships
- Two days with South African High School Students
We are proud to say that this is the most spectacular and culturally immersive South African experience for students you’ll encounter anywhere.
From scenic coastal towns to rustic bush camps, South Africa sets the stage for an exotic adventure where students and teachers travel off the beaten path to understand the storied history and rich culture of this breathtaking country.
Our in-country partners will be right alongside each group to provide completely unique insider knowledge, make personalized introductions and encourage travelers to experience South Africa like a local.