Ecuador, Galapagos & Peru. This Summer.
Get ready for the world.
Students encounter growth & self discovery on Quo’s life-changing adventure to Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands & Peru!
Ecuador, Galapagos & Peru!
This summer, students from the Texas region can travel to Ecuador, the Galapagos Islands and Peru with Dallas Teacher Kathi McGuire for the educational adventure of a lifetime!
No other summer educational experience compares to this life-changing adventure!
Quo introduces students to the spectacle of Ecuador’s volcanic “Throat of Fire” highlands, the biological diversity of the Cloud Forest, the ecological & indigenous cultural vitality of the Amazon Rainforest, the scientific & wildlife-rich marvel that is the Galapagos Islands, and the mysterious lost civilization of Machu Picchu!
This is a bucket-list worthy summer adventure that is as rich in learning and growth as it is packed with fun!
- Galapagos Islands: WILDLIFE! Encounter animals you’ll see nowhere else on earth. Swim with sea lions, see the remarkable Blue Footed Booby and witness the recent eruption of The Wolf volcano. With expert biologist & naturalist guides, this is hands-on learning at its finest.
- Quito: The highest capital city in the world! Experience life at over 9,000ft. Explore the precise middle of the earth, where latitude and longitude zero converge.
- Amazon: journey to the edge of the Amazon rainforest and experience a completely different ecosystem from the high Andes and Galapagos Islands. Experience an astonishing variety of wildlife & natural diversity.
- The Throat of Fire: journey down the Avenue of Volcanoes to the active eruption known as “The Throat of Fire.” At night, when this volcano is active, it’s like nature’s own fireworks.
- Peru: Explore the Kingdom of the Incas and visit Machu Picchu, one of the most mystical attractions on earth.
- Lake Titicaca: Engage with ancient cultures and fascinating traditions as you meet the people who, like countless generations of ancestors before them, make their colorful lives in this incredibly unique setting.