China & Hong Kong. This Summer.
Get ready for the world.
Students encounter growth & self discovery on Quo’s life-changing adventure to China & Hong Kong!
CHINA & HONG KONG!
This summer, New England students can travel to China & Hong Kong with New Hampshire Teacher Corinne Rocco for the educational adventure of a lifetime!
- Stroll Imperial paths in The Forbidden City
- Climb the Great Wall of China & visit the Summer Palace
- Explore Tiananmen Square
- Shift your perspective & meet students at the Shaolin Martial Arts School
- Ride an overnight train to Xi’an
- Attend High School in Xi’an
- Get up-close with the Terra Cotta Warriors
- HOMESTAY in a Chinese village
- Marvel at the magnificent vistas of the Li River
- Spend a full day at Shanghai DISNEYLAND!
- Visit Suzhou – the Venice of the East
- Overnight at a Wuzhen Guest House
- Explore Hong Kong’s famed Aberdeen Fishing Village
- Breathtaking vistas from high atop Victoria Peak
At nearly 4,000 years old, China is ancient beyond most Americans’ understanding.
With its first dynasty founded 2,000 years BC, China was advancing & standardizing civilization when Europe was just entering the Bronze age.
For today’s students, an understanding of China is essential.
Having hands-on experiences and personal connections in China is priceless. It would be difficult to overstate the advantages students will gain from this comprehensive 19-day educational adventure.
A Lifetime of Benefits
Quo’s proven curriculum and pre-travel training prepare students for success while helping them gain independence and expand their global awareness. Our highly trained & experienced guides enrich every opportunity for learning, and our experienced & highly trained 24/7 Travel Managers assure a safe and fun adventure every step of the way.
Quo’s carefully crafted travel experiences challenge students to stretch in safe and rewarding ways, fostering personal growth and giving an academic edge unlike any other educational travel program.
For personal growth, cultural immersion, educational benefits and advantages that last a lifetime, you can’t beat our China & Hong Kong adventure!
– Quo Founder, Peg Thomas