Baja, Mexico: Service!
You’re Invited To Serve!
Thank you for your passion and enthusiasm to give to others! It’s inspiring.
Quo and My360Project are proud to invite you to be a critical part of this unforgettable service opportunity.
Loaded with meaningful, hands-on & sustainable interactions, this program delivers a life-changing impact for each participant – and all those you’ll serve.
Join us for five transformational days in Baja, Mexico!
Program Snap Shot
- Sustainable Service Focus – this is not toxic charity
- Door of Faith: Orphanage & Community Medical Center
- Teaching Local Children – service learning & life skills
- Shoe Building with My360 Artisans
- Unforgettable “Shoe Give” Experience
- Hope Village & Student Reach – saving women’s & children’s lives through sustainable service
- House Building – help families build a future, alongside local craftsmen
- True Community Service – where the need is deepest, work side-by-side with locals building a better life for themselves
- Eternal Anchor & Equestrian Therapy – powerful outreach to special needs youth
- Authentic Mexican Cooking Class – local ingredients, traditional techniques, generational recipes
- Local Artisan’s Market
- Work Hard, Then Enjoy an Afternoon at the Beach
- Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming Guesthouse Accommodations
- Excellent, delicious, fresh & healthy meals
- Breathtaking oceanside days & nights