Service in Action: Christmas Giving!
Celebrate & Serve!
Quo and My360Project are proud to invite you to reconnect with the true meaning of Christmas in this unforgettable service opportunity.
Christmas, or Las Posadas, is a major celebration in Mexico throughout each December. Posada is Spanish for “lodging.” Traditions include elaborate processions depicting the story of Mary and Joseph seeking shelter, and the exchange of Christmas Shoes.
This very special itinerary blends meaningful service with local culture and centuries-old traditions, such as nativity scenes, night processions, tamales & pozole, pinatas, fireworks, music & dance, and Christmas shoes!
Especially during the holidays, Mexican culture is imbued with joy, traditions and faith. Las Posadas weaves together love of family & community, deep roots of faith, and a buoyant hopefulness that sustains even the poorest into the future.
The people we met were among some of the poorest I’ve encountered anywhere in the world, yet their lives are filled with such joy. I’m grateful to have learned so much from them!
This is not toxic charity! Every activity and organization you’ll encounter is dedicated to creating sustainable outcomes that endure long after we’re gone.
Loaded with meaningful, hands-on interactions, this program delivers a life-changing impact for each participant – and all those you’ll serve.
Give yourself the gift of
transformational Christmas spirit
on the Pacific coast of Baja, Mexico!
Program Snap Shot
- Sustainable Service Focus
- Door of Faith: Orphanage & Community Medical Center
- Teaching Local Children – service learning & life skills
- Shoe Building with My360 Artisans
- Unforgettable “Shoe Give” Experiences
- Hope Village & Student Reach – saving women’s & children’s lives
- House Building – help families build a future, alongside local craftsmen
- True Community Service – where the need is deepest, work side-by-side with locals building a better life for themselves
- Eternal Anchor & Equestrian Therapy – phenomenal outreach to special needs youth
- Authentic Mexican Cooking Class – local ingredients, traditional techniques, generational recipes
- Local Artisan’s Market
- Work Hard, then Enjoy Some Time Reflecting at the Beach
- Safe, Comfortable and Welcoming Guesthouse Accommodations
- Excellent, Delicious, Fresh & Healthy Meals
- Breathtaking Oceanside Days & Nights