Italy, Gonzaga & the Vatican!
With ancient culture dating back nearly 3,000 years, Italy has some of the most fascinating history in all of Europe.
As the seat of the Catholic Church, it provides an unparalleled opportunity for religious exploration.
The social diversity, ancient history and fascinating traditions you’ll encounter will present endless opportunities for cultural immersion, enduring connections and personal & faith transformation.
Interested? Get the scoop!
Use the form below
& we’ll keep you in the loop.
Program Snap Shot
- Vatican City: The smallest country on Earth
- Meet with a Priest who lives & works in the Vatican
- Explore the Sistine Chapel and the Vatican Museums
- Provide meaningful service work to communities in need
- The Leaning Tower of Pisa
- Craft, bake & devour your own hand-made pizza
- Walk through Florence guided by renowned faculty from Gonzaga University
- Attend mass at Gonzaga in Florence
- Get a taste of college life abroad by experiencing campus life
- Participate in a soccer game with locals and refugees
- Study Italian culture & history with GU professors
- Enjoy being a distinguished dinner guest in a Florentine home during “Pasta for English” night
- Examine timeless masterpieces at the Uffizi Gallery
- Marvel at Michelangelo’s “The David”
- Wonder at the awe-inspiring Duomo
- Gain optional college credit