Italy and Greece!
Enrichment. Inspiration. Personal growth.
With ancient cultures dating back nearly 1,000 years BC (that’s 3,000 years ago!), Italy and Greece have some of the most fascinating histories in all of Europe.
The social diversity, ancient history and fascinating traditions you’ll encounter will present endless opportunities for cultural immersion, enduring connections and personal transformation.
For beauty, tradition, culture, history and some pretty big “A-ha!” moments, you can’t beat Italy & Greece.
Education, career and life benefits: join Quo for an awe-inspiring odyssey that will deliver academic, creative & personal advantages.
This experience is ideal for students with an eye on their education, career & the global future.
10 Reasons why this Italy & Greece adventure is so spectacular!
Program Snap Shot
- Marvel at the ancient grandeur of the Colosseum
- Stroll through the ruins of the Roman Forum
- See Rome’s famed Trevi Fountain, the Spanish Steps & the Pantheon
- Enter the Sistine Chapel and St. Peter’s Basilica in Vatican City
- Wonder at the priceless antiquities and masterpieces of the Vatican and Capitoline museums in Rome
- Examine Michelangelo’s “The Pieta”
- Learn the art of crafting authentic Italian Pizza in Rome
- Witness the destruction wrought on the ancient city of Pompeii
- Hike the active volcano of Mount Vesuvius
- Travel by overnight ferry to Greece
- Explore the site of the original Olympic games
- Visit the Theatre of Epidarius and hear the astonishing ancient acoustics for yourself
- Climb Mount Lycabettus in Athens to see first-hand the architectural perfection that is the Parthenon and Acropolis
- Stand among the ruins of the Temple of Apollo, where the Oracle of Delphi made her cryptic prophecies