Heart of Canada
Join Quo’s expedition into diverse North American culture & history.
You might think the most unforgettable highlight of this thrilling 12-day experience for 5th-9th graders is one of the world’s greatest natural wonders: Niagara Falls.
Of course, it’s astonishing! But this entire, magnificent adventure is jam-packed with exciting & memorable moments.
Follow in the footsteps of the First Nations people, the brave and bold early explorers, Canada’s founding fathers, and of course the Hurons.
In Quebec, study the history of French culture in Canada and the profound influence it has had on this great nation.
Explore modern cities and embrace diverse cultures as immersion experiences bring history to life!
Looking for adventure? This journey is PACKED WITH ADVENTURE!
Hiking, wildlife, a haunted walk, boating to the falls, and Space Camp are all included in this amazing program.
Discover wonders and thrills in the heart of Canada!
Program Snap Shot
- Niagara Falls by luxury catamaran
- Montreal & Toronto
- Poutine & traditional Canadian delicacies
- Overnight space camp
- Learn practical French phrases
- Mock battle experience: the Plains of Abraham
- Hands-on instruction: traditional metal embossing
- “Syrup immersion” in the maple forest
- Ottawa & Canada’s Government: engage with a member of Parliament
- Viking history
- Overnight in a decommissioned prison!
- Join the Queen’s Army at Fort Henry
- Hockey Hall of Fame
- Soar to 1,800+ feet atop CN Tower
- Sail the 3-masted Kajama
- Hands-on conservation at Wye Marsh Wildlife Center
- Birds of prey demonstration
- First Nations longhouse experience