2 Borders: Nicaragua and Costa Rica!
Get your pulse racing in the heart of Central America on a journey of learning across two breathtaking borders.
This experience is loaded with non-stop language immersion and hands-on science exposure.
Stretch (safely!) outside your comfort zone and conquer a range of physical and mental challenges, all disguised as fun & adventure.
Roll up your sleeves, get your hands dirty and get your heart in the game as you help a disadvantaged community improve their local school.
Strengthen your Spanish skills with challenging language-driven activities and engagements in local communities.
Program Snap Shot
- Colonial History & Central American Culture
- Explore Active Volcanos & Study Volcanology
- Get Up-Close with Fauna & Flora of Unique Biomes
- Encounter Sea Life as You Snorkel Off the Coast
- Traditional Horse-Drawn Carriage through Old Town Granada
- Zip Lines, Water Slides, Sea Kayaks & Thermal Pools Await
- White Water Rafting on Tropical Rivers
- Surfing on the Pacific
- Snorkeling and Beach Soccer
- Canyoneering & Waterfall Rappelling
- Horseback Riding
- Tropical Forest Wildlife Diversity
- Expert Adventure, Naturalist, Wildlife and Biologist Guides
- Spanish Language Activities
- Hands-On Engagement with Locals & Peers